Thank you for joining Energy Risk Asia
Energy Risk was delighted to host over 180 senior energy trading and risk management executives from the largest energy companies and energy-intensive corporates such as refiners, airlines, and shipping firms; investment management firms; trading houses, banks and solutions providers across Asia Pacific to discuss the latest risks, regulations and best practices to navigate today's volatile markets.
View presentations and photos from Energy Risk Asia 2015
In order for us to improve on this year's event, your feedback / comments would be greatly appreciated. To access the PowerPoint slides delegates must complete a brief survey - if you haven't received the survey invitation, please contact Fiona Keung.
Events Highlights 2015
Keynote address: Post-sanctions Iran and shifting Middle Eastern geopolitics - the impact on Asian energy markets
Dr. Ir. Tumiran, M.Eng
Regulatory keynote presentation: Reorienting of Indonesia's energy policy - a new paradigm
This year's agenda included:
- Impact of crude oil prices on trading and corporate hedging
- Clearing, collateral and OTC trade reporting in Asia, and the ripple effect of global regulations
- Fresh sessions tackling the latest developments in Asian LNG markets and electricity market reform
- A case study from Energy Risk Awards 2015 winner Qantas Airways on corporate treasury risk management frameworks
- The latest innovations in ETRM systems
Follow Energy Risk on TwitterTweets by @EnergyRisk
Get involved in 2016!
For sponsorship, exhibition and branding opportunities, please contact Peter Petkov at T: +44 207 316 9745 or E: Peter.Petkov@incisivemedia.com.