11th annual Energy Risk Asia 2018
Energy Risk is delighted to present our 11th annual Energy Risk Asia 2018, the unmissable conference for main players in the energy market to share best practices in energy risk management in the region.
Join the industry leaders - from market participants, regulators, analysts and commentators to discuss the burning issues facing the industry of the day.
What previous attendees said about the conference
It was an invaluable opportunity to meet professionals in this field. I hope to join the next conference.Senior researcher, Tokyo Electric Power Company
In-depth analysis on a vast array of energy market issues
- Changing geopolitical landscape and its impact on the underlying oil markets
- Energy hedging: how is the market evolving?
- ETRM and emerging technologies: how can ETRM help with big data?
- Trade surveillance and market manipulation
- Impact of deregulation on risk management for utilities
- Smart grid and storage solutions for utilities
- Liquidity in the LNG market - Asia's challenges and outlook
- Changing impact of banks in energy