The premier gathering of energy and commodities professionals operating in the Asia Pacific region
Energy Risk is delighted to present the 8th annual Energy Risk Asia, the leading conference for energy trading and risk management professionals across Asia.
October 7, 2015
The Hilton, Singapore
Join thought leaders and experts from energy companies, energy-intensive corporates, regulators, traders and service providers to discuss emerging trends and strategies to succeed in Asia's evolving energy markets. The conference will cover timely issues such as regulations, corporate hedging strategies, innovative technology solutions, risk measurement and management best practices and the outlook for various commodities in 2015 and beyond.
Complimentary passes are available for buy-side firms; check your status HERE. Sell-side firms, don't miss our Early Bird savings, running till 20 August.
This year's agenda includes:
- Impact of crude oil prices on corporate hedging
- Clearing, collateral and trade reporting in Asia, and the ripple effect fo global regulations
- **TWO STREAMS** tackling the latest in Asian gas markets and power sector reform
- Risk management best practices for an integrated energy company
- The latest innovations in ETRM systems
For sponsorship and awards, please contact Peter Petkov at T: +44 207 316 9745 or E: Peter.Petkov@incisivemedia.com.