Energy Risk Summit Asia 2016
24 November 2016 | Marina Mandarin Singapore
Energy Risk is delighted to present the 9th annual Energy Risk Summit Asia, the leading conference for senior energy risk managers, traders, risk managers and compliance professionals across Asia-Pacific.
Download the 2016 delegate list
Take a look at the current attendee list with senior energy and risk managers from coal trading, logistics, cement, oil and gas companies who will be meeting to make the most on current industry challenges and innovative solutionspeakers
We are expecting a large and experienced turnout at Energy Risk Summit Asia. Find out which of your peers will join us in Singapore this November.
What delegates said about the Summit
It was an invaluable opportunity to meet professionals in this field. I hope to join the next conference.Senior researcher, Tokyo Electric Power Company
In-depth analysis on a vast array of energy market issues
- Impact of crude oil prices on trading and corporate hedging
- Oil markets outlook - bullish and bearish risk factors
- Opportunities and risks in Asia's LNG and power markets
- Power sector policy reform and development across Asia
- Clearing, collateral and OTC trade reporting in Asia
- Risk and technology innovations for navigating Asia's markets
- Leveraging ETRM systems to gain operational efficiencies