The 9th annual Energy Risk Summit Asia
24 November, Marina Mandarin, Singapore
Energy Risk is delighted to present the 9th annual Energy Risk Summit Asia, the leading conference for senior energy risk managers, traders, risk managers and compliance professionals across Asia-Pacific.
In November 2016, senior executives from energy companies, trading shops, banks and leading service providers will gather for cutting-edge discussions and rewarding networking with industry peers. Energy Risk Summit Asia will tackle pressing industry challenges and provide fresh market insights.
In-depth analysis on a vast array of energy market issues
- Impact of crude oil prices on trading and corporate hedging
- Oil markets outlook - bullish and bearish risk factors
- Opportunities and risks in Asia's LNG and power markets
- Power sector policy reform and development across Asia
- Clearing, collateral and OTC trade reporting in Asia
- Risk and technology innovations for navigating Asia's markets
- Leveraging ETRM systems to gain operational efficiencies