The premier gathering of energy and commodities professionals operating in the Asia-Pacific region
Energy Risk magazine is delighted to present the premier event for energy trading and risk management professionals across Asia.
The 6th annual Energy Risk Asia is the leading event for senior risk management professionals, energy traders, and energy-intensive consumers to discuss the best practices in risk management and trading strategies, plans to comply with the latest regulatory developments, and innovative technologies to achieve a superior risk-adjusted performance >>Take a look at our latest event brochure
The event will bring together leading experts from energy companies, energy intensive and commodity producing corporates, investment banks, regulators, top academics, and energy traders and brokers to examine current industry trends and discuss what is next for Asian energy commodities markets.
Our distinguished speakers include:
- Apoorv Mathur, Group Head of Fuel Sourcing, TATA POWER
- Dr. Annie Koh, Associate Professor of Finance and Academic Director of International Trading Institute, SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY
- Cetin Karakus, Head of Quantitative Development, BP
- Chandra Dev Singh, Head of Risk Management and Derivatives, BHARAT PETROLEUM
- Dr. Elspeth Thomson, Senior Fellow, ENERGY STUDIES INSTITUTE
- John Driscoll, Managing Director, JTD ENERGY
- Jonathan Kornafel, Director, Price Risk Management Programs, Asia, WORLD FUEL SERVICES
- Justin Tan, VP of Procurement, NATSTEEL ASIA
- Kristiaan Behiels, Global Chief Credit Risk Officer, NOBLE RESOURCES
- Tony Yuen, Commodities Strategist, CITI'S COMMODITIES RESEARCH GROUP
- William Byun, Managing Director, ASIA RENEWABLES
This year's program will examine the changing global energy landscape and new regulatory requirements, assess the impact of LNG market developments across Asia, and offer key insights on managing counterparty risks and price volatility.
Event highlights for 2013 include:
- The impact that OTC clearing reform has on market participants and trading volumes
- Innovative strategies to quantify and manage counterparty risk
- The globalization of gas pricing and its implications for asian traders and industrial consumers
- Managing risk in diversified commodity portfolios
- Hedging in a post-commodity super cycle market
- And more...
PLUS: Energy Risk's Asia Awards Dinner - recognising excellence in the Asian commodities markets >>Find out more about the Energy Risk Asia awards
Complimentary passes are available for qualified buy-side professionals working within energy / utility companies, airlines, transport / logistics companies and other energy intensive users can register for free.
Sell-side professionals working within financial institutions, energy/commodity trading companies, vendors, consultancies or other organisations are charged a fee to attend.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities and awards, please contact Peter.Petkov@incisivemedia.com