Energy Risk Asia 2017
The 10th annual Energy Risk Asia is returning to Singapore on 22 November 2017 with a new exciting agenda, covering the most trending topics in the industry!
Every year, the leading conference attracts senior energy risk managers, traders, risk managers and compliance professionals from across the region to discuss the latest trends and issues the industry is facing.
What previous attendees said about the conference
It was an invaluable opportunity to meet professionals in this field. I hope to join the next conference.Senior researcher, Tokyo Electric Power Company
In-depth analysis on a vast array of energy market issues
- Changing geopolitical landscape and its impact on the underlying oil markets
- Energy hedging: how is the market evolving?
- ETRM: how can ETRM help with big data?
- Trade surveillance and market manipulation
- Renewables and renewable driven utilities
- Smart grid and storage solutions for utilities
- Changing impact of banks in energy