The premier gathering of energy and commodities professionals operating in the Asia-Pacific region
Energy Risk magazine is delighted to present the 7th Annual Energy Risk Asia, the leading conference for energy trading and risk management professionals across Asia.
September 23, 2014
Grand Hyatt Hotel Singapore
Register now to join energy companies, energy-intensive corporates, regulators, traders and service providers to discuss timely issues such as regulatory compliance, corporate hedging strategies, innovative technology solutions, risk measurement and management best practices and the outlook for various commodities in 2015 and beyond >> View conference agenda here
Key highlights for Energy Risk Asia include:
- In-depth insight on the latest developments in energy derivatives reforms subsequent impact on regional businesses
- Key impacts of OTC reforms on the region's energy trading
- The growth in Asia's LNG appetite
- The changing dynamics of Energy trading, growth of trading houses and consequences of banks closing their physical trading desks
- An overview of pragmatic ETRM solutions
- Cutting-edge corporate hedging solutions for your business
- And more...
For more information about sponsorship opportunities and awards, please contact Peter.Petkov@incisivemedia.com