Energy Risk Asia 2017
The 10th annual Energy Risk Asia is returning to Singapore on 11 October 2017 with a new exciting agenda, covering the most trending topics in the industry!
Every year, the leading conference attracts senior energy risk managers, traders, risk managers and compliance professionals from across the region to discuss the latest trends and issues the industry is facing.
What previous attendees said about the conference
It was an invaluable opportunity to meet professionals in this field. I hope to join the next conference.Senior researcher, Tokyo Electric Power Company
In-depth analysis on a vast array of energy market issues
- Impact of crude oil prices on trading and corporate hedging
- Oil markets outlook - bullish and bearish risk factors
- Opportunities and risks in Asia's LNG and power markets
- Power sector policy reform and development across Asia
- Clearing, collateral and OTC trade reporting in Asia
- Risk and technology innovations for navigating Asia's markets
- Leveraging ETRM systems to gain operational efficiencies